SharePoint Developer required for an urgent contract role with a NSW Government Agency.
- Daily Rate $900 plus super
- Working From Home Remotely
- ASAP Start Date until end of June 2021 (Potential extension)
- The key requirement is around master page development as the project is related to a web migration and the solution will have external users.
- The client is migrating from their current .NET system to SharePoint with externally facing portals.
- Working with SharePoint 2013, using C# and .NET you will be required to work in an Agile environment, to develop, test and deploy the new system.
- Migrate existing .NET system to SharePoint
- Produce accurate, high-quality, user-friendly, technical documentation.
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work effectively with the Technical Lead and as part of a sprint team, to deliver the project on time.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Experience successfully delivering within an Agile environment
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
- Available for an immediate start.
If interested and meet the essential criteria please apply today with your updated resume in a Word Document via the link to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.