- €50k base
- Leading MSP
- South Dublin, flexible working options
Our client is one of Ireland's leading MSP's and IT Services companies. They have seen significant growth in recent time across all areas of the business, and this has resulted in a new position within their managed services team.
It's a level 2/3 technical role where you will be working as part of the team responsible for technical support and IT services of multi-customer environments. They are remote working at the moment, but a move back to the office at least a few day a week will be on the cards later in the year. Great training and career progression is available for the right candidate.
Role and responsibilities :
- Supporting customers IT infrastructure (server, OS, storage, networking etc)
- Adherence to established change control processes
- Developing and up-keeping existing processes & procedures
- Providing support to a broad range of clients and a broad range of technologies.
- Accepting escalations from junior engineers and be a mentor to them
- Provide support on infrastructure projects
- Work with other teams in the business to include sales, business support and others
- Partake in training and certifications to upskill
Education and experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012
- VMWare ESXi, HyperV (Citrix Xen an advantage)
- Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
- Terminal Services / SSL VPN
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Some SQL Server 2000 / 2005 Experience Helpful
- Firewall/Routers. (Cisco / Sonicwall)
- WAN configurations – Site to Site VPNs Routing / NAT configurations
- Strong IP skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP and ISO Model)
- Good understanding of Server and Storage hardware (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, tape drives).
- MCITP / VCP Preferable but not necessary
- Citrix and Virtualisation (VMWare or MS HyperV) would be an advantage.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY TO BE IMMEDIATELY CONSIDERED!