Immediate start contract until end of August with a view to extend.
$700 - $790 per day + super
The Shared Service Business Analyst is accountable for the reviewing and documenting the gap analysis for the “As Is” and “To Be” process for all Finance and Payroll business processes.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working with GovConnect to review and understand “As Is” Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for both Finance and Payroll.
- Work with ERP 2.0 Shared Service team to review “To Be” Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for both Finance and Payroll.
- Document a detailed Gap Analysis process between “As Is” and “To Be”
- Assisting in the solution design process by participating in, and documenting workshops
- Creation of use cases and process maps, and process flows as well as new processes i.e process modelling
- Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships to ensure effective engagement with and collaboration from the stakeholders
- Program Director and Project Managers and Cross Functional Leads
- Program Team members
- Program PMO
- Department of Customer Service and other Cluster Business Stakeholders
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated experience in Shared Service process Business Analysis
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and documenting Gap analyses, options analyses,
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs