We have an urgent requirement for Business Systems Analyst ideally from a Network Engineering background to join a leading financial organisation based in Sydney CBD.
The Business Analyst will join the Platform Owner and Network Engineering Lead on the network transformation journey
- Assist in the identification, collection and amalgamating of data regarding the current network state
- Document and socialise requirements, maintaining alignment between Architecture, Business requirements and regulatory compliance.
- Assist in documenting new controls
- Maintain a register of backlog of run and change features, prioritised to achieve business value
- Work with fellow BA’s in the other transformation programs to ensure alignment of requirements
- As appropriate, add new network capabilities to the service catalog
- Assist the PMO with gathering reporting and other project Data
- 5+ years of hands on Network Infrastructure business analyst experience.
- Demonstrated ability to produce business and technical requirements end to end.
- Solid ITIL experience is preferred.
- Experience in current network technologies and network change. Must have a good working knowledge with the following infrastructure technologies: DNS, DHCP, NTP, IPAM and NMS (Network Management Software).
- Must have a good understanding in implementing End User Computing SOE with BPOs and financial market systems and feeds.
- Some exposure to AWS and/or public cloud implementations would be welcome.