- Six month contract
- $500 per day plus super
- NSW Government
About the role
Supports the effective management of advisory, development and transaction projects for government property assets or portfolios. The role works closely with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide a range of project management and support services to realise optimal project outcomes for a diverse range of property types allowing for factors including urban design, environmental, planning and heritage constraints, political and community interests and landscape challenges.
• Performs research, due diligence and supports strategy development demonstrating an ability to make informed recommendations allowing for factors including financial return, time, quality, opportunity and risk.
• Works with service providers in technical disciplines including environmental, heritage, planning, legal, construction, infrastructure, communications, quantity surveying, architecture, leasing and sales.
• Supports the management of projects ensuring adherence to applicable policies, procedures and guidelines
• Assists in the preparation and management of project reports addressing performance against approved milestones and objectives, records, financial budgets and invoicing.
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Delivering a range of project management and support activities, given tight deadlines and the need to manage competing priorities.
- Identifying and anticipating potential problems with project components and providing input into solutions.
- Experience in a previous Government role would be advantageous
If you'd like to apply to this role please apply via the link with a word doc format of your resume.
If you have any queries please contact Dervla Neary at 8346 6714 or [email protected]