- Contract until end of October
- $50 - $60 per hour plus super
- NSW Government
About the role
The Facilities Officer is responsible for assisting the Manager Building and Place Services with the operational support of facilities across the GPNSW portfolio.
- Day to day coordination and correspondence with internal and external stakeholders regarding scheduled work, WIP, completed work and contract management
- Assist with the management of external service providers for day to day delivery of Building & Place management services
- Undertake customer service surveys, audits and on-site inspections to ensure work is being executed in accordance with agreed standards and the supplier agreements
- Assist with compilation, coordination and monitoring of budgets for building & place services and procurement activities
- Assisting the Manager Building and Place Services with WH&S and Risk Management audit reviews and monitoring
- Make recommendations for the improvement of operational procedures and processes for the Facilities Management working stream
- Assist the team to complete tasks and implement plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Maintain and update systems, processes and policies to ensure information pertaining to facilities management is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and to track and report on contract progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Prepare, review and maintain contract documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes
Skills and experience
- Experience in Contract Management
- Experience in Facility Management Maintenance services preferred but not essential
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel in data analysis, cleansing, manipulation and reporting.
- High level MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Current NSW Drivers Licence
If you'd like to apply to this role please apply via the link with a word doc format of your resume.
If you have any queries please contact Dervla Neary at 8346 6714 or [email protected]