Cybersecurity Advisory Consultants required for 3 contract roles within a large NSW Government Agency.
- Daily Rate $689 - 938 plus super
- 6 Month Contracts (3 positions available)
- Based in Chatswood & WFH options
- NSW Government
- ASAP Start Dates
The Senior Cybersecurity Advisory Officer will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of advisory reports that ensure safe and secure implementation of ICT projects across NSW Health.
- The position will assist with the design and operational aspects of ICT security for eHealth NSW following a formal process Privacy and Security Assurance Framework (PSAF).
- The position will provide recommendations and advice on risk mitigation, design and implementation of ICT systems.
- They will liaise with our customers and clients in NSW Health to provide risk-based recommendations on design and operational aspects that ensure secure ICT solutions.
- Applications will cover a wide range of Clinical, Corporate, Analytics and ICT Infrastructure projects at all stages of development to include research, proof of concept, development and operational.
- Help develop a cost-effective catalogue of available cybersecurity advisory services and assist in managing finances and charge-back for services.
- Balance compliance and cyber risks against efficient service delivery by analysing the ICT needs for usability, performance, security, privacy and safety to ensure solutions are pragmatic and meet or exceed minimal cybersecurity standards.
- Work within a team of security experts to ensure the assessment, allocation, progress, continued professional development and documentation is efficiently run, to both protect and harden NSW Health’s ICT systems.
- Liaise with eHealth clients and vendors to ensure appropriate expectations and deadlines are met through the provision of cybersecurity effective advice ‘as a service’ through the appropriate allocation of resources in a timely manner.
The Essential criteria
- Previous experience working as a Cybersecurity Advisory Consultant/Officer
- Previous experience coordinating and delivering on advisory reports and making risk-based reocmmendations.
- Previous experience developing cybersecurity services to minimise risks.
- Previous experience supporting the transition from on-premises data centres to cloud solutions will be advantageous.
- Previous experience working within the government space advantageous but not essential.
If you meet the above criteria please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.