Data Scientist required for a contract role within a large NSW Government Agency.
- 12 Month Contract
- Daily Rate: $735.20 - $850.00 + super
- Immediate Starts
- Location: Inner West Office & WFH
The Role: The Data Technician role will contribute to the design and development of data services to key projects to facilitate the implementation of a Curriculum Management System that will integrate with other core enterprise systems, eg student information systems, digital learning resource management systems and learning management systems.
Essential Criteria & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology and/or equivalent relevant experience in current and emerging data management technologies.
- Advanced relational data modelling skills, including proven experience delivering complex and/or sizable data transformation and data warehousing projects.
- Fluency in OWL2, RDF, SPARQL and the ability to program against triplestores and knowledge graphs.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contemporary industry standards and trends.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Department’s Aboriginal Education and Training policies and to ensure quality outcomes for Aboriginal people.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company