Digital Performance Specialist required for an exciting contract role within NSW Government Tourism industry.
- 12 Month Contract
- Pay Rate: $50-55/hour plus super
- Location: Sydney CBD & WFH option (2vs3 day split)
- NSW Government
The Role: Working within the Digital Customer Experience Team, this position is responsible for the management of consumer first digital performance programs, in addition to consulting staff on effective use and adoption of data and analytics platforms, digital marketing performance, development of digital dashboards and analytics including management and liaison with external agencies and suppliers.
- This role delivers best practice data, media and digital communications to meet corporate and campaign objectives, timeframes, budgets and the needs of the NSW tourism industry.
- Campaign Management and ongoing Optimization of Sydney & Regional NSW ‘Always On’ search, SEO and YouTube paid media programs
- Manage performance focused projects that enhance the onsite user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) across Sydney.com, VisitNSW.com, International websites and Vividsydney.com.
- Digital reporting and analytics across campaigns and digital assets to ensure all activity meets marketing objectives, timeframes and budgets as well as the needs of the tourism industry.
- Continue to audit and advance digital reporting and analytics dashboards for business and campaign reporting across OESP.
- Collaborate with Digital Manager and Director, Digital Customer Experience in delivering new performance metrics, advancement of the data strategy and audience segmentation
- Lead UX/CX/CRO projects in collaboration with Design Studio, Digital Projects and Digital Content & Distribution Teams
- Strong experience in the management of digital performance and SEO optimization.
- Strong digital analytical skills including the development of digital dashboards, reports and analytics.
- Previous experience working in UX/CX/CRO projects.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.