Public Sector Professional & Technical
Location: Campbelltown Office (Travel to sites required)
Pay rate: $53.30 per hour plus Super
Contract: 6 months
Purpose of the role:
Undertake and report on field inspection activities/outcomes to verify contractor compliance with maintenance contract requirements.
Responsibilities of the role:
1. Delivers timely, accurate and effective inspections by adhering to the inspections program and standards and maintaining quality, accurate and up-to-date records of inspections undertaken, outcomes and actions required;
2. Builds and maintains positive relationships with contractors to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of the inspection program and maintenance program;
3. Identifies actions required working collaboratively with Contractors to resolve compliance issues and where necessary issue non-compliance or other notices;
4.Identifies and reports to management on emerging issues, thereafter providing
recommendations so as to improve and minimise the impact of these issues on the delivery of asset programs; and
5. Understands and assists in the implementation of compliance education strategies, as required.
• Sound residential building experience or exposure, together with experience in contract administration including preparing quotations or estimates;
• Knowledge of Contract Guidelines, LAHC standards and policies together with the capacity to interpret and apply guidelines, standards and policies;
• Post trade Certificate IV or equivalent qualifications or sound work experience in an asset related field;
• Current working knowledge of The Building Code of Australia;
• Intermediate MS Word and Excel with MS Project skills desirable; and
• Current Driver’s Licence is a must
How to Apply:
Click apply now and send your CV in word document format to Dervla who is looking after this role.
Due to the ASAP start CV's will be submitted this week, send you CV now to be considered.