Public Sector Professional & Technical
Payrate: $53 - $80/Hour + Super
The role is based with a NSW Government agency. The team provides construction procurement and project assurance advice and services to clients including unaccredited Agencies. The role is responsible for the delivery of procurement advice and processes to clients. This includes procurement planning and tendering of construction services, based on a project Plan, Source and Manage methodology. This includes undertaking strategic procurement for PWA and other NSW agencies and support for Developments project teams in project cost management, supplier contract administration and project accounting (in liaison with this NSW Government agency Finance team).
• Take the lead in identifying, developing, and managing procurement strategies and procurement plans for clients across a wide range of construction project services and to deliver outcomes for clients to support PWA’s business strategy.
• Initiate, coordinate and monitor all procurement processes and activities within Developments through a range of policy frameworks, guidelines, templates, and systems.
• Contribute to Developments business strategies and actions at the financial planning level.
• Manage calling open and selective tenders and quotes on the e-Tendering and e-Quote systems in accordance with NSW Procurement Policy Framework
• Develop Procurement Plans for client projects.
• Provide procurement advice to Tender Evaluation Review Panels.
• Review tender and contract documentation to ensure the contracts align with PWA’s commercial position and risk profile, in accordance with the relevant policy and procedure
• Develop and strengthen relationships with other stakeholders across NSW government to facilitate and improve performance standards
We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience, ideally with some experience gained in the government sector.
Previous experience in identifying, developing, and managing procurement strategies and procurement plans for clients across a wide range of construction project services
Comprehensive working knowledge of the NSW Government Procurement Policy and procurement framework and probity requirements
Understanding business requirements and guide business clients through the correct processes and achieve outcomes that meet client objectives
How to Apply:
Click Apply now and send your CV in word document format to Dervla who is recruiting for this role.
Due to ASAP start CV's will be submitted as they come in, send you CV now to be considered.