- Remote (must be in Ireland)
- €75k - €80k base + bonus + health + pension
- Large Microsoft projects
Our client, a large Irish owned system integrator have a new vacancy in Dublin for a Senior Microsoft Consultant within their Professional Service Division. This is an opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation and team with a very strong ICT reputation in the Irish Market. You should be experienced in leading the design and deployment of complex ICT services, primarily with extensive knowledge in the Microsoft portfolio of solutions and services.
The primary role and responsibilities are:
- Technical design and deployments of Microsoft solutions
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Microsoft services technical leadership;
- Technical lead multiple mid-sized projects in parallel. New services development;
- Design, develop, and implement customer solutions focused on Microsoft solutions;
- Develop Statements of Work during the pre-sales process to define the project objectives, scope, deliverables, dependencies and risks;
- Customer Satisfaction based on high services quality;
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven track record in professional services.
- Personal track record in complex Microsoft solution design, pre-sales and delivery.
- Very strong level knowledge of Microsoft platforms and services (Azure, O365, Teams, SCCM...)
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture.
- Work to exceed client expectations by delivering a high-quality service.
- Very strong inter-personal and organisational skills.
- Ambitious – high level work ethic.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Microsoft certifications
From here, a fantastic opportunity awaits with clear career progression on offer, working in a fun & enjoyable award winning company!