- Large European organisation
- Dublin City based - Hybrid model (Every 2nd week remote)
- €140-160 per day
- Provide dedicated telephone, email, and desk-side support to all users.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, telephony, and networking issues.
- Record, prioritise, assign, and manage all service requests and incidents according to SLA’s.
- Liase with Level 2 support, 3rd parties, and other business units to facilitate resolution as quickly as possible.
Skills and Experience:
- Third level qualification in IT related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experiences in a Service Desk or similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
- Self-starter who uses own initiative, and able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Good communication skills (spoken and written).
- Sound troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Microsoft and/or ITIL qualifications an advantage.
Products and Technologies:
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows 10 – installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good administrative knowledge of Windows Server environments – 2012, 2016, and 2019, including system managements task including backup software.
- Experience with Office Suite (2016) and Office 365.
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange administration skills an advantage.
- Network technologies (WAN/LAN) and networking concepts (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- SCCM knowledge desirable
Email me at [email protected] or call me on 01-4854968 for more details on this role.