Currently on the lookout for an IT Field Engineer for my client who is based just outside of Dublin. You will be responsible for supporting their clients across Ireland. A vehicle will be provided and you will be kept as close to home when possible.
This role is a full-time permanent position, and the candidate must have a valid full Irish driving license.
The role involves installation, configuration, and support of the following products:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating System
- Email technologies with Exchange Server 2010 and later.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office Integrations
- Knowledge of security and VPN.
- Networking and related technologies – Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Windows Server Group Policy
- Wi-Fi networks – Ubiquiti, Draytek
- Antivirus Software
- Zyxel, Draytek Vigor routing/firewall devices,
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and later – Setup, configuration, backups, and maintenance plans.
Knowledge and experience
- IT graduate with excellent communication skills.
- 3 years relevant IT installation & configuration experience.
- Strong background with Microsoft products.
- VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualisation technologies would be considered preferable.
- Experience with cloud technologies – desirable but not essential.
To find out more information on this role then please call me on 01-4854968 or email me at [email protected]