Senior Business Analyst required for a new contract role within a large NSW Government Department.
- 12 Month Contract
- Daily Rate: $750 plus super
- ASAP Start Date
- Location: WFH & CBD office (flexible)
- Develop and document business requirements, working with technical practices and business units in an agile environment to deliver system functionality that enables icare to deliver on its strategies and customer outcomes.
- Support the Product Manager in developing and implementing ideation and discovery activities.
- Undertake analysis and provide insights on current processes, system functionality and optimisation opportunities.
- Solicitation of requirements from business stakeholders, articulate, document and test underlying assumptions.
- Support project teams with updating current processes and documentations in line with the migration delivery update.
- Working heavily with the product team internally to ensure these requirements are aligned with the other stakeholders.
- Work with the Product Owner to develop user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure they will deliver the desired business value and functionality.
- Product verification and user testing, planning and delivery.
- Plan, lead and execute elaboration sessions for agreed stories (including analysis and preparation activities). This includes the facilitation of large workshops.
- Engage with business stakeholders and provide plain language advice and documentation on technical issues.
- Agile experience in the role of business analyst, embracing the agile mindset.
- Understanding and experience in the insurance industry and/or government.
- Strong experience in business process mapping.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.