Application Solutions Lead required for a new contract role within a large NSW Government Department.
- 8 Month Contract
- Daily Rate: $645 - 845 plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD Office
- NSW Government
- To manage the development roadmap and documentation of various Application Management systems across the Application Portfolio, including Electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS) and Project Data Collaboration systems.
- The role focuses on the development and delivery of tailored solutions to meet business application management requirements and support continual improvements in the management of applications through the life-cycle.
- Project coordination with technology teams and work closely with the business to coordinate activities
- Review current documentation and processes and provide recommendations
- Work collaboratively with senior managers to identify specific information system requirements, evaluate business solutions and ensure alignment between business needs and strategic direction
- Identify issues and risk relating to proposed systems and develop solutions in order to deliver cost savings, improve environmental practices and mitigate risks and defects
- Coordinate the provision of input into the setup of systems for the project, including the preparation of the Execution Plans defining data management systems, accountabilities, associated permissions and processes (workflows), model management and design coordination, project element classification and LoD requirements
- Work across design disciplines to support the development of element/component models and identify opportunities for process improvements, including the development of relationship/rules based modelling tools
- Provide a range of processes and administrative functions, ensuring delivery of training, testing, related coordination and advice to assist SM in the ongoing development of mandated corporate records management system
- Develop and maintain progress databases and documentation related to system transition activities to ensure seamless system migration and provide guidance for future migration projects
- Guide the data migration of corporate documents in collaboration with Records Management ensuring that the objectives are being met and contingency plans are in place
- Previous experience working within as a Solutions Lead ideally focused on Workflow applications.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience working with OpenText systems and related applications
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Strong BA skills with proven ability to review current processes and provide recommendations
- Ideally experience working within a Construction project with an understanding of construction project applications such as PMOs, project systems, such as P6, Unifier, CostX, in a construction environment an advantage '
If you meet the above criteria please apply today with your updated resume in a Word document via the link to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.