- €45,000 - €55,000 per year
- Excellent benefits package
- Leinster or Munster location
Our client a Global IT provider is on the lookout for multiple Mid-level Infrastructure Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and managing a number of customers’ IAAS environments.
- Manages & troubleshoot issues on customer’s cloud environments.
- Manage escalated infrastructure support issues.
- Provides incident & problem management services for resolving customer technical issues on cloud IAAS infrastructure.
- Keeps current with Cloud technical certifications, specialisation exams, and licenses.
- Provides technical expertise and acts as a technical specialist.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
- 3+ years experience in managing Cloud IAAS technologies (GCP, AWS or AZURE).
- Managing customers’ cloud infrastructure environments in a managed service context.
- Knowledge and working experience of cloud backup solutions.
- General cognisance of cloud infrastructure metrics, trend analysis and reporting.
- Understanding of core networking technologies.
- Server, SAN, and Network hardware troubleshooting.
- Veeam Backup Management and Support.
- Virtualisation - VMware/Hyper-V.
- Must have a vehicle and Irish licence.
The client has started interviewing so please click APPLY or email your [email protected]