Executive Assistant required for an urgent secondment contract role for a large NSW Government Department.
- 3 Month Contract (Potential extension)
- Pay rate: $45 - 55/hour plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD (ad hoc)
- ASAP Start Date
- NSW Government
The Role: Provide high level and confidential support to the Director of a large NSW government department. The role prepares and coordinates meeting documentation, correspondence, communications and briefing notes along with diary management.
- Extensive diary and email management for the Director
- Handling correspondence directed to the manager
- Undertake administrative functions, maintain purchasing and records management and ensure compliance with corporate administrative policies and procedures
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Assist in the development of business documentation, operating procedures, training materials, templates, standards, guidelines and protocols for correspondence to meet business objectives
- Provide high level executive secretarial and administrative support and undertake administrative functions associated with the delivery of specific projects to meet operational requirements
- At least 3-5 years + experience as an Executive Assistant supporting senior/executive level management.
- Motivated and enthusiastic professional who can work autonomously and is also happy to assist the team where necessary
- Experience using TRIM, Team Binder and/or SAP is preferred
- Available for an immediate start or minimal notice period.
If you meet the above criteria please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Patrick McGuigan at The Recruitment Company.