Public Sector Professional & Technical
The works manager provides a range of asset services to schools within the Regional Asset Management Unit (AMU) including facilities management programs and meeting maintenance requirements.
• The ability to travel including occasional overnight stays as required. The department will provide a vehicle and accommodation
• Liaise with consultants, contractors, schools and other asset management staff to enable design, tender and construction phases of projects.
• Prepare scope of works, standardised tender documents, and other associated documentation to enable the delivery of projects in schools.
• Manage contracted works to completion including site inspections as required
• Maintain sound working relationships with Schools, contractors and key stakeholders
• Monitor, record and report on program/project progress
• Provide a point of contact for Principals to respond to all facilities management and maintenance enquiries.
Previous experience in liaising with consultants, contractors, schools and other asset management staff to enable design, tender and construction phases of projects.
Proven experience in the delivery of projects in schools.
Drivers licence is a must
Knowledge of and commitment to the Department’s Education and Training policies.
How to Apply:
Click Apply Now and send your CV to Dervla who is recruiting for this role.
Send your ASAP as they will be submitted as they come in.