ICT Project Coordinator required for a contract role for a large NSW government department.
- Contract until
- Daily rate: $465 +super
- Location: WFH & Port Macquarie Office (preference to work ad hoc onsite but will consider full remote for the right person)
- Start Date: ASAP
- NSW Government
The Role: is responsible for performing a range of project management and support activities including the development, implementation, maintenance, coordination and continual improvement of project management processes and tools, contributing to the effective governance, management and achievement of program/ project objectives.
- Coordinating project resources to schedule tasks.
- Updating and monitoring Risk, Issue, Action & Decision (RAID) tasks to ensuring ownership for actioned to closed within allocated time frames.
- Consolidating stage gate checklist and draft meeting packs (PCB, PWG & PIIC)
- Demonstrate the ability to document comprehensive actions with clear outcomes and meeting minutes published for project governance and/or input to the RAID register for monitor and control.
- Coordinate invoicing, payments and track PO drawdown in budgeting tracker.
- Assist with coordinating stakeholder meetings and project housekeeping.
- Previous experience working as a Project Coordinator within a Solution Delivery environment.
- Previous experience facilitating meetings, taking minutes and follow up action points.
- Good understanding of project governance and delivery to deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong initiative, excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Team-coordination and leadership skills
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.