- €80k - €85k base + bonus + health + pension
- Leading Irish business
- Flexible working from home
- Will Sponsor Work Visa for Ireland!
Our client is a leading and well known Irish business. They began their DevOps journey a while ago, and are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to come on board to help take them to the next level. You will have responsibility for the development and maintenance of their new cloud application architecture and related technologies. There is going to be lots of ownership and an opportunity to bring new ideas to the table. So if you're someone whom wants to add real value to an organization across the devops/automation side of things, then this could be the role for you.
- Design and implementation of production and corporate serving architectures in local hosting and Azure environments.
- Support, build and release processes for multiple solution layers including front-end (Mobile and Web), API, Micro services and Database across all environments.
- Collaborate with team members and other technical areas regarding projects and support/incident issues.
- Involved in Web site and cloud application security audits and information security controls.
- Collaborating closely with internal partners and providers as the main technical contact regarding all cloud application, Azure PAAS, SAAS and Network related issues.
- Day-to-day maintenance of cloud application; including DevOps architecture, web site, CMS, system administration; Security and Account Management.
- Continuous evaluation and auditing of the web and DevOps environment and pro-actively introducing areas for optimization.
- Collaborate with Platform and project partners to support roadmaps including on-premises and cloud architectures using Azure.
- Automate and improve processes across the environments.
- Support the architecture /operations teams in growing and maintaining with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, Traceroute, Wireshark, cURL and/or related).
- Infrastructure as code / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
Skill & Experience Required:
- Have a degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in software development and of maintaining on-premises and/or cloud infrastructures, websites, or in a DevOps role
- Ideally coming from an applications/software background in .Net
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps) integrating with either on-premises or cloud-based platforms
- Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, LAN/WAN, Traceroute, Wireshark, cURL and/or related)
- Exposure to IaaC, Paas and hands experience with application and database deployment concepts is required
- Demonstrable understanding of existing and new technologies including infrastructure hardening (cloud and on-premises)
- Strong knowledge of automating processes/code in Python, Ruby, Go, PowerShell, or another modern language is crucial
- Containerization experience (eg. Kubernetes, Docker)
From here on out, an interesting and technically challenging role awaits for a proactive and technically strong DevOps Engineer.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!