Role Title: COVID-19 Senior Campaign Advisor (Media)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 31/12/2021
Pay Rate: $500 - $600 per day + super
Location: McKell / WFH
Hours of work: 8 hrs per day / 40 hrs per week
Pre Employment Checks: 2 x References + Police Check
Primary purpose of the role:
Provide specialist advice on data led media planning, performance, optimisation and campaign strategy, on behalf of the Customer Services’ COVID Safety Campaign team to ensure highly effective delivery of key messages to the most appropriate audiences, value for money and the continuous improvement in the delivery of critical campaign activity.
• Working with media agency partners to provide strategic advice and insights to help guide the creative, media and messaging teams.
• Provide regular weekly and monthly performance reporting to identify ways to optimise and improve campaign activity across all channels and audiences.
• Work with publisher partners to develop and implement innovative and effective media communication strategies to reach NSW citizens
• Strong data analysis, presentation and visualisation skills.
• Highly desirable: media agency experience
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in WORD DOC format to Patrick who is recruiting this role.
Due to ASAP start we will submit CV's as they come in. Send your CV to not miss out