- Global Business
- £60k - £70k + benefits
- Remote working from UK or Ireland
Our client is an ambitious business and leader in their field having been in operation almost 20 years. Due to growth and some major cloud projects on the cards, they are seeking 2 x AWS Infrastructure Engineers to join their global team. Ideally you will be based in Dublin, but they are also open to remote workers in Ireland.
- You’ll manage on site & remote resolution of server/system issues
- You’ll act as a technical interface for end user client issues
- You’ll take on project work in the infrastructure space, liaising with other business areas as needed
- You’ll manage disaster recovery
- You’ll drive systems design
Required Skills and Experience:
- You’ll have experience as an Infrastructure Engineer within a global company
- You’ll have experience in supporting, troubleshooting, setting up and migrating Windows based workloads
- You’ll have experience with on-prem/Office 365/AWS infrastructure workloads
- You’ll have the ability to effectively prioritise and execute in a high-pressure environment
- You’ll bring strong scripting and automation skills
- You’ll have a bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science, or similar
- Experience with Terraform and/or Cloud formation templates would be a bonus
Furthermore, you'll be joining a fantastic culture of smart professionals whom really enjoy working there.
Please note you must have full working rights in the UK or Ireland to be successful.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!