Exciting opportunity for a Change Communications Specialist to join a HR project within a large NSW Government organisation.
- 12 Month Contract
- Daily Rate: $527 – $711 plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD (Split post lockdown)
- Start Date: ASAP
- NSW Government
- Develop and execute communication plans to support change delivery within a HR program of the organisation.
- Identify, manage and develop tactical plans and content to ensure the consistent, timely and seamless implementation and embedment of change programs and key initiatives across the business.
- The role will work closely between the HR department and the Communications department to ensure strategic messaging and channel alignment.
- Create, implement and manage key communication activities aligned to the business objectives for the project or program of work.
- Develop communication collateral and messages to defined internal audiences to maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance to change, in partnership with change managers, project teams and business stakeholders.
- Contribute to change strategy and provide advice and guidance on ensuring the communication approach adopted is appropriate for the target audiences.
- Partner with and develop strong relationships with representatives from change and project management, to ensure coordinated efforts with managing communications, and embedding change with impacted stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver messaging using a variety of tools, tactics and channels, including website and intranet content, video, events, newsletters, FAQs, presentations, briefs and talking points.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience developing and delivering internal communications strategies which has included Change Communications working in change programs within HR with a focus on performance management and remuneration.
• Strong internal communication skills and project management experience
• Demonstrated experience developing change communications strategies and products.
• Experience working with a variety of stakeholders ranging in from front line staff to executives
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Patrick McGuigan at The Recruitment Company.