Our client a leading provider of Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) in Australia who also provide tailored risk and capital management solutions is looking for an experienced, articulate and coach focused Agile guru.
The Scrum Master role is responsible for coaching agile teams in scrum practices to continually increase the effectiveness of the team.
- Guide teams into the Agile methodology, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement.
- Build and coach multiple high performing agile individuals, teams, on agile mindsets and behaviours in a way that ensures full team engagement.
- Build an end to end value driving mindset for cross functional teams
- Empower agile teams in building, growing and sustaining a thriving agile team
- Foster close collaboration across teams and the enterprise encouraging cross-skilling and value delivery.
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the team.
- Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality, ensuring that the team is prioritised over the individual.
- Helping the team to create high-value products whilst removing impediments and obstacles to the team’s progress.
- Facilitating communications across the team and resolving differences.
- Facilitating Scrum events, ceremonies and rituals.
You will need:
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology and/or Business, Management and 5+ years of relevant experience in End-to-end Technology Delivery, Operations management, Business Strategy and/or Change Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience in the agility arena with deep, hands-on knowledge of Lean and Agile tools, and techniques
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle management, and project management expertise
- A proven ability to differentiate between the myriad of agile frameworks that exist in the market and experience in applying various elements based on fit-for-purpose solutions during a transformation journey
- Can constructively challenge the status quo to enable positive change
- Scrum coach certification, scrum master certification, experience coaching at large organizations or Fortune 500 companies
- Highly pragmatic, practical minded person with an absolute focus on rapid delivery of customer value
- Capability builder - able to identify and build the capability and confidence of individuals and teams
- Systems thinker, understanding that the organisation operates as a part of a complex network and will work closely with your peers to ensure alignment and share best and worst practices.
Please contact Amanda Evans at [email protected] and click Apply to submit your CV.