Great opportunity for an experienced Applications Engineer working in the Oracle FMIS within a large NSW Government Department.
- Daily Rate: $800 - $950 plus super
- 6 Month Contract (potential extension)
- Location: WFH & Chatswood Office (ad hoc post lockdown)
- NSW Government
- This Functional Applications Specialist role forms part of eHealth NSW, Corporate Programs, which is responsible for providing the enhancement, maintenance and support of the Oracle e-Business Suite R12 application, in the areas of Finance and Procurement.
- As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for leading and supporting the Oracle Finance and Procurement solution including the design, development, testing, deployment and support of custom extensions and the integration with 3rd party and legacy systems
- Superior experience and a record of achievement in planning, leading and managing critical, highly complex and/or large technical solutions in a large and complex service industry organisation.
- Extensive experience as a Functional Analyst working with Oracle Applications in the areas of Finance and Procurement, including experience in implementation, upgrade and production support environments.
- Functional knowledge of Sub-Ledger Accounting, Multi Organization Access, eBusiness Tax or Advanced Intercompany Global System.
- Provide functional leadership and strategic direction for the all corporate applications specifically the Stafflink Oracle e-Business Suite Finance and Procurement solutions
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of critical and highly complex solutions to deliver organisational initiatives
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of corporate solutions including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Foster and sustain strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider Health agencies and relevant external agencies.
- Provide strategic advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.