If you're looking for a fast paced, exciting role working with a leading, award winning, Fintech then read on.
Our client offers a range of products but their core offering is based around personal loans backed by cutting edge apps and technology. This Settlement Officer will have a keen eye for detail and be responsible for cross-checking and verifying all settlement details so the loans can be funded.
Within this role you will:
- Conduct pre-settlement checklist across all loans that are required to be funded daily.
- Identify errors in disbursements and resolve accordingly.
- Ensure a bulk settlement batch gets funded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify any missing settlement conditions not received by the customer and advise the lending consultant team.
- Answer a range of inbound overflow calls achieving 90% of calls being answered within 30 seconds.
- Attempt first response resolution on customer concerns or complaints.
You will need to bring to the role the following experience
- The ability to start immediately.
- Experience in settlements, verification of documentation or data entry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A pro-active attitude, a high degree of initiative and a positive approach.
- High attention to detail and ability to quickly identify and resolve errors or issues.
- Highly organised and ability to multitask.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Whilst this role is initially a 3 month contract it is highly likely to lead to a permanent role.