- Full-time position
- €40,000 - €45,000 per year
Currently on the lookout for a Level 2 IT Support Engineer for a new client who has recently been awarded a Gold partnership with Microsoft.
- To provide 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, and chat services.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Knowledge retention – actively participate in documentation of technical procedures.
- Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for help desk projects and internal assignments.
- Training: Be willing to participate in on-the-job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
- 2/3+ years experience in IT Support
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Backup, Infrastructure
- Microsoft OS Windows 7,8,10 & Server 2008/2012/2016
- Azure Experience
- Virtualisation support experience, VMware, HyperV, etc
- TCP/IP networking, Switches, Routers & Wireless Networking exposure
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years working in a structured helpdesk environment.
- 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial.
- Proven track record of learning with industry-led certifications (at least one of the following is a requirement – any of the following CCNA, CompTIA + or MCITP, MCSA.
- Any other relevant service or project-driven qualifications.
Click APPLY below are contact me [email protected] OR call me on 014854968.