Our client is a global wealth management provider and fund manager.
Fast-paced environment with multiple top-tier clients. Working on a wealth administration platform initially and digital transformation ongoing.
- Project manage all phases of a technology development project - from planning, scope definition and management, development, testing, implementation, and transition to business-as-usual functions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams ranging from architecture, development teams, product teams to digital solutions… ensuring all timelines are being met.
- Closely manage the financials and people on our project – from budgeting and forecasting to people development and project transition schedules.
- Build a great relationship with our UK-based product teams and client managers, providing status updates, co-designing features, and constantly communicating with them.
- Be a strategic partner by proposing enhancements and through to maintenance of the platform.
- Show your true leadership skills – you’ll be managing direct team members, project team resources, and people in multiple countries.
What we need from you:
- Experience working in both Digital and Agile environments
- Experience in leading software development projects and digital projects
- Scaled Agile Framework
- Release management, branching, versioning and patching
- You can communicate, present and discuss project matters with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) or Behaviour-Drive Development (BDD) – on a journey to fully implement it across our development teams (where relevant)
- Experience with Bonds products and/or Fixed Term Income Plans (FTIP) – highly advantageous (not mandatory).
- Articulate, professional, friendly and personable