- Open to Ireland and the UK
- Strong market salary & benefits
- Deliver key projects
Purpose of the role:
The role of the Consultant is to lead the design and implementation of a range of Infrastructure Solutions across our Managed Services and Cloud.
Role and responsibilities:
- To ensure successful implementation of a range of projects and technologies.
- Ensure the implementation is delivered through adherence to pre-agreed plans and milestones
- Defines communication, and enforces technology standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that they comply with all ISMS Policies and Procedures.
- Level 3 & 4 Engineers should act as role models within the organisation with regard to the ISMS system.
- Virtualisation concepts and technologies
- Experience in a Technical Consulting environment
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Exchange Server/Office 365
- Strong IP skills
- Core hardware infrastructure e.g., servers, storage
- Backup as a Service
- DR as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service (Cloud Services)
- Microsoft MCSE/VCP
- Exposure to other Microsoft cloud products such as Office 365\Azure.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of Windows Server-based solutions.
Click APPLY below or reach out to me at [email protected] or 014854968