Great opportunity open for a business-focused Functional Business Analyst to join a large NSW Government Agency.
- Contract: 8 Months (potential extension)
- Daily Rate: Up to $736 plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD Office (ad hoc post lockdown)
- Start Date ASAP
- NSW Government
The Project/Role Overview:
- Customer Experience and Improvement Project
- Working on a large customer service improvement piece of work.
- Seeking a strong functional BA who is very business and customer focused, who has previously worked on customer experience improvement projects. (Essential)
- Ideal candidate would come from a previous customer experience or improvement project for a big retail, transport, logistics or FMCG etc.
- The project is focused on standardizing how their front line staff provide customer service and change their ethos and mindset.
- There was a BA previously in the role who has done a lot of groundwork in terms of the data collection etc.
- The role involves a lot of stakeholder interviews, presenting workshops and feeding data back to stakeholders in visual format - so getting the data, analysing it and presenting it back in infographics and visual data / data packs etc. (Experience in this area is essential).
- Will need to do journey and process mapping of current and future state.
- Someone who has six sigma or root cause analysis training would be helpful.
- No specific tech requirements as it is customer-centric however they use Miro, Visio, MS suite and Power BI.
If this role is of interest to you and you have experience in customer experience/improvement projects; please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.