MS Dynamics Developer required for a new contract role within a large NSW Government Agency.
- Contract: 6 Months (strong potential extension)
- Daily Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
- Start Date: ASAP
- NSW Government
The Microsoft Dynamic Developer will work with key stakeholders including the Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect to translate business requirements into a quality application.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience in configuration of MS Dynamic CRM Tools
- Understand the requirements and prepare the technical design document [HLD & LLD]
- Build and demonstrate the prototypes
- Develop the MS Dynamic CRM application with required level configuration and scripting
- Experience in building applications using Power Platform is good to have
- Develop & Implement workflows
- Upgrade the MS Dynamic CRM application by following the upgrade steps
- Implement the Open UI features based on functional requirements
- Develop real-time and batch interfaces based on HLA & LLD
- Strong development experience in Dynamics CRM
- Sound knowledge of integrating CRM with the other third-party systems
- Exposure to working in an Agile environment SQL/SSRS and Power BI development skills is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate design solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set own priorities and manage time effectively.
- Sound documentation and reporting/communication skills.
If interested and meet the above criteria please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.