- Full-time position
- Strong progression
- Remote opportunity
I am currently on the lookout for a Senior Microsoft Consultant for my client who is a growing MSP within the Irish Market, my client are also open to sponsorship for the ideal candidate as long as they are based in Ireland.
- You will support pre-sales activities for our Microsoft offering.
- Design end-to-end solutions to assist our customers with their business requirements: planning installation, configuration, optimisation.
- Execute solution configuration.
- Execute integration and migration.
- Prepare system test, module test, and accept test.
- You will work to identify and drive improvements.
- Create technical documentation and all relevant handover documentation including technical design documents.
- Ensure that the services we deliver are technically architected to meet the customer's IT Landscape and business expectations.
- Identify Opportunities where Technical Engagements or New technology may augment the services being delivered to the customer.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience and expert knowledge in Microsoft and/or equivalent competing Cloud Technologies.
- Experience with these components:
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure AD
- Microsoft 365 – SharePoint Online, Teams, Exchange, etc.
- Knowledge of Citrix Cloud is a bonus.
- Experience installing, configuring and administering: Active Directory, Group Policies, and Windows Server Architecture.
- Ability to work with and influence across all levels of the organisation. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with critical and complex customer situations or incidents. And know what it takes to provide consistently first-class customer service internally and/or externally.
- Extremely organised, highly motivated, and with an ability to adapt and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Commercial Awareness - be able to understand in detail the needs and requirements of the business and its clients. Capable of understanding the pricing requirements of the clients while ensuring that the costs they require to manage a project are not too high to deliver profit.
- Presentation Skills - excellent verbal and written presentation skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to build professional relationships stay positive, authentic, and an innovative thinker.
Benefits of working with us:
- Full-time position
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
Click APPLY below or contact me [email protected] or call me on 014854968