I am working with financial services start up that would provide payments services and e-money products to the world leaders in online travel and related services. We have a new role to join the company as the Information Security Business Analyst supporting the Head of Information Security as well as the Security and Technology functions
Reporting directly to the Head of Information Security, you will work with the Business Unit’s management team to improve the information security posture by ensuring the consistent application, adaptation and alignment of policies and procedures. You will support the delivery of the global Information Security and Risk management (ISMR) program’s goal and objectives at the Business Unit level. You will come with an analytical mindset, ready and willing to learn. This position requires someone strong and confident in the information security function however not afraid to ask questions. You will work with all business functions to ensure information risk is considered, managed, and remediated within the insights and understanding of the unique business context.
- Monitoring of the security control implementation within the business unit in collaboration with the security capability area leads and security program managers.
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement to better enable business security at the global level.
- Help the business unit understand and mitigate the cyber and fraud risks identified in line with the company's risk appetite.
- Support the effective collaboration between the business unit teams and the Security service teams
- Guide and support the business unit in following the appropriate security procedures such as the risk assessments and the exception management exercises, ensuring completeness and adherence to standard baselines of security policies
- Support escalations for information security issues identified by security teams and/or the business units themselves.
- Continuously analyse and improve business unit specific security metrics.
- Assist the Business in managing and preventing cyber incidents and supporting incident coordination as required.
- Support the Head of Information Security ensuring the business unit properly execute all controls in line with the agreed requirements, SLAs and risk mitigation needs.
- Build productive relationships with your stakeholders and become their trusted security advisor.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Experience in Risk & Vulnerability Management
- Experience in Audits OR Strong understanding of Audit Function.
- Must have proven experience in cybersecurity. This includes a wide range of topics from security policy development to metrics capture and analysis, and controls implementation.
- Good understanding of security best practices including NIST Risk Management Framework, NIST 800-53 controls, ISO 27000 and PCI DSS. Previous experience working with one of these frameworks.
- Good understanding of key security controls. This includes application of the Cyber Kill Chain in large enterprise environments.
- Experience participating in security incident response and coordinating activities is a plus.
- Ability to demonstrate security experience via certifications or significant career accomplishments.
- Broad understanding of ISRM practices, methodologies, and technology.
Sponsorship not available for this position, please know only applicants with full working rights in Republic of Ireland will be considered.
This is an exciting new role, if you feel this role suits you, please do not hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion. Jon Browne 01 485 4967