PMO Manager required for a new contract role in a large NSW Government Agency.
- 6 Month Contract (potential extension)
- Rate: $85 per hour plus super
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: WFH & Parramatta (ad hoc)
- NSW Government
- The PMO Manager (Infrastructure & Assets (I&A) - Major Program Delivery) manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of complex projects to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- The Infrastructure and Assets Program Management Office’s (PMO) provides governance, assurance and reporting for Capital projects across the organisation.
- This function is being expanded to include oversight and reporting on non-construction projects being executed within the I&A department.
- The focus of this role will be to provide Project and Program Management Office functions for these projects which typically comprise improvements to processes and systems as well as the development of business cases and other similar initiatives.
- Developments have been done on the Smartsheet system (project management system) to accommodate these projects and an individual is required to head up the implementation of the system with users as well as lead associated reporting, processes and templates to support project delivery in line with best practice project management principals.
- Previous experience in either a Senior PMO role, PMO Management or Portfolio or Program Management role.
- Project management certification or qualification.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Supporting project delivery.
- Developing governance frameworks, templates and processes.
- Data quality and assurance.
- Training, guiding and mentoring stakeholders.
- Communication and Stakeholder consultation.
- Analysis and presentation of information and report writing.
- Project management systems and reporting. This extends to the development of new reports.
- Previous experience using Smartsheet (highly regarded).
If interested and meet the above criteria please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.