Security Specialist required for a Corporate Security team within a large NSW Government Department.
- Daily Rate: $545 to $655 plus super (D.O.E.)
- Contact: 6 Months (potential extension)
- Location: WFH & Parramatta Office
- Start Date: ASAP
- NSW Government
- Working as part of the Corporate Security team and closely with the Workplace Transformation team, the Security Specialist Workplace Operations will design and deliver end state security outcomes for identified workplace refurbishment and relocation projects.
- The Workplace Transformation team manage a portfolio of office accommodation projects for both generic office space and specialist front line service delivery.
- Attend project control meetings and provide input and oversight of all security design aspects of Workplace Transformation projects
- Lead and support all physical and technical security design and implementation processes
- Design, configure and document security systems ranging from structured cabling systems, core networks, WLAN, IPTV, audio-visual systems, video conferencing, CCTV, electronic access control, intruder alarm, intercom, perimeter intrusion detection, and Type 1A Security Alarm Systems
- Write access control and CCTV protocol
- Develop and program access control profiles
- Integrate access control gateways between the organisation and the building group/vendor for both existing, base building and new systems
- Commission office accommodation security systems and other facilities as required
- Complete commissioning reports and lead rectification works during DLP/post warranty
- Integrate building alarm system - Confirm operation of sensors and alarm protocols
- Pilot of Bluetooth access commissioning and associated processes
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.