Calling all SAP Project Managers with SAP Finance and Sales transformation experience.
I’m looking for someone to join a large global company to help transform their SAP Finance and SD processes.
- Responsible for the overall on-time, on-budget delivery of SAP Finance and SAP Sales projects.
- Must have excellent understanding of SAP but not just one specific module and a good understanding of Finance process flow from a business perspective.
- Project management and coordination of internal and external teams (virtual teams).
- Coordination and perform requirements gathering, blueprinting, project plans, development plans, testing plans, contingency plans and cutover plans, and post-implementation support.
- Developing work plans, resource plans, forecast budget spend and burn rate, documentation, managing deadlines and coordination of project team and sub-team activities.
- Determine required project skill set and work with the business to identify specific resources (both internal and external resource requirements).
- Coordinate project activities amongst the functional and technical team members as well as consultants in both an onshore and offshore environment.
- Defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones with stakeholders and communication to senior management.
- 10 years’ experience with project management.
- Multiple SAP projects completed.
- Agile mindset
- S/4HANA experience a great bonus.