Senior Data Analysts required for new contract roles within a large expanding team in NSW Government.
- 7 Month Contracts to 30th June 2021 -potential extension
- Hourly Rate: $55 plus super
- ASAP Start Date (pending checks)
- Location: WFH & St Leonard Office
- NSW Government
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Accountable for carrying out complex data analysis using appropriate tools, such as MS Excel and in SQL
- Responsible for data and quality management tasks for data stored within the data warehouse
- Provide timely and expert advice using available data
- Communicate data and insights through reports in a time pressured environment
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of system, process and testing documentation, frameworks, and standards, and develop guides, training content and presentations as required
- Work collaboratively with the Data and Reporting team to support reporting, dashboard development and analytics framework
- Strong experience as a Data Analyst, ideally having reported into Senior Executive Level.
- Strong skills in MS Excel and ideal candidates will also have good skills in SQL
- Experienced in carrying out data analysis and creating reports with data insights.
- Ideal candidates will be available for an immediate start or have a maximum 2 weeks' notice period
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.