- 100% remote, Ireland based
- Opportunity for progression
- Strong remuneration package
- Client facing distribution of cloud solutions and complementary products as part of the MS and PS Portfolio
- Work closely with Senior members of the organisation & sales on the design and delivery of technical projects.
- Consume and promote best practices, lessons learned, and intellectual property (IP)
- Delivery of end-to-end project implementations to include quality handover to internal/external service operations.
- Acting as an ambassador for the company, to raise profile, branding, and credibility within the market, delivering excellence to delight our customers.
- Keep up to date with developments in Cloud, Security, and associated technologies and the customer and supplier marketplaces.
- Proven track record of delivery of technically complex projects.
- Proven expertise in cloud/hybrid technologies.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop Operating Systems
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Administration & Security.
- MS Azure. Hyper-V, VMWare
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation will be part of this role – experience not necessary
- Proven Track Record in shaping and delivering architectural content for technology-enabled transformation programs internally and externally.
- Experience working in a Services organization in a consulting capacity.
- Strong understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery to leverage those technologies.
- Assessing an organisation’s IT landscape and developing technology investment cases and roadmaps that align with business goals.
Click APPLY below to find out more or call me on 014854968