Public Sector IT Categories
Fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Principal Project Manager to join a large technology program of work within NSW Government.
The Role: Principal Project Manager of Common Edge Systems Leading the development and delivery of a portfolio of projects, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to maximise efficiencies and achieve required organisation outcomes
• Lead the development and delivery of common/edge system project activities, identifying interdependencies and leveraging resources to achieve a successful change to implementation in the Hubs
• Support the development of aligned processes such that the common/edge systems deliver the intended benefits (e.g. process automation) to shared service operations, and service to customer agencies
• Lead shared services engagement with the PATH SAP and deployment teams in relation to common/edge systems, to guide and inform technology and process design decisions
• Lead engagement with PATH deployment teams to ensure expected common/edge systems benefits for shared services are delivered
• Work closely with the equivalent common/edge systems shared services lead in the corresponding DPIE or SC PATH shared services team to agree process and technology requirements
• Ensure cluster-specific needs are accounted for in common/edge systems design and implementation
• Lead and oversee all aspects of project development and implementation across the common/edge systems shared services workstream
• Prepare business cases and project plans, establish appropriate governance, identify, allocate and manage resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the Program project management methodology
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.