Technical required for a new contract role within a Technical Project upgrading a website platform for a large NSW Government agency.
- 18 Month Contract!
- Daily Pay Rate: $805 plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD Office
- Start Date: 10th January 2022
- NSW Government
- Review end to end business processes, having regard for legislative compliance and a focus on future-proofing business systems
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather business requirement, from high level scope to detailed scope of work and deliverables
- Working with vendors to achieve an outcome. This includes regular project progress meetings, checking solution design meets requirements, and negotiating with vendor to achieve the best outcomes
- Translate business requirements into functional designs and technical specifications using best practice business analysis methodologies
- Facilitate workshops, map requirements to system functionality, perform gap analysis and provide support to the development team and business throughout the implementation process
- Review and contribute to project documentation including test scenarios and test case development, ensuring traceability and coverage between business requirements and testing
- Manage ongoing communication with the Application Development team to ensure that business needs are clearly understood and will be met by the systems under development
- Strong Business Analyst with experience working on digital enhancement projects
- Experienced working on a CMS Upgrade Project where the underlying platform is changing how a solution needs to be delivered.
- Experienced working with vendors to facilitate workshops and document outcomes
- Experienced documenting requirements and working with stakeholders to ensure the requirements accurately reflect business needs.
- Experienced working on a project and dealing with business stakeholders and the larger project team.
- Experienced Project Reporting – including daily stand-ups, and weekly / monthly progress reporting.
If interested please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.