- Global FinTech business
- €125k - €135k + 20% bonus + health + pension
- Remote working - Ireland or the UK
Our client is a leading and well established Fintech business having been in operation over 25 years. They have grown to almost 2000 people globally, and have some big ambitions for further growth fueled by organic growth as well as mergers and acquisitions.
This is a brand new role to the business, and you will be responsible for their global DC's and hosting environments, as well as being a key player in the delivery of infrastructure services for a range of upcoming projects. They currently have a hybrid cloud environment, and are looking to continue on this journey, so exposure to cloud infrastructure is highly desirable. In addition, this role requires a combination of technical and exceptional stakeholder management skills to be successful in this role.
- Technical Team Leadership: Implement and maintain resource planning to ensure that daily operational issues are swiftly addressed and resolved.
- Operational Management: Ensure that the hybrid multi-cloud hosting environments have sufficient performance, capacity, and availability.
- Project Delivery: Ensure delivery of key infrastructure projects and support the delivery of business initiatives and projects that require Infrastructure resources.
- Documentation & Standards: Ensure all Infrastructure standards and procedures are documented and implemented.
- Vendor & Financial Management: Build and maintain relationships with key vendors to ensure a high standard of service and accurate management of the annual budget.
- Risk Management: Ensure compliance with company policy on risk management including, but not limited to, PCI and GDPR and support of ongoing BCP related tasks and initiatives.
- 10+ Years experience working in IT with a minimum of 3 years working in a technical lead/team management role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to drive and maintain a high standard of delivery and documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an analytical approach to tasks and challenges.
- Experience managing stakeholder relations across IT, Software Development and Product teams.
- Excellent time and workload management skills.
- The ability to implement and maintain resource management.
- A technical background with a solid understanding of the following technologies would be ideal;
- Cloud & Virtualization Platforms – VMware, Azure & Containers (AKS)
- Microsoft - Windows Server OS, AD, Exchange, Azure and Office 365
- Linux & Unix OS Experience
- Experience with Automation & Configuration Management Frameworks
- Datacentre Management & Networking (LAN & WAN)
- Working knowledge of Security Platforms – E.G, Firewalls, AV, SIEM and TVM platforms.
- Experience supporting Risk and Audit initiatives.
From here on out, a rare and exciting role awaits with a business at the top of it's game. Please click APPLY to be immediately considered, or reach out to Chris ([email protected]) for more information.