- Contract - ASAP - June 30th (Possibly Extend)
- Payrate - $799/day + Super
- Location - Sydney, CBD
- Checks - 2 reference Checks, Police check required
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract performance.
- Assist Business unit with end to end procurement process as per NSWP guidelines and framework.
- Lead the high value projects from procurement perspective and populate planning, sourcing and managing documents for the cluster.
- Manage and assess tenders, drive evaluations and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and manage contracts and guide agencies with GIPA disclosures.
- We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience in the government sector.
- Previous experience in identifying, developing, and managing procurement strategies and procurement plans for clients across a wide range of project services
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the NSW Government Procurement Policy and procurement framework and probity requirements
- Understanding business requirements and guide business clients through the correct processes and achieve outcomes that meet client objectives
How to Apply:
Click Apply now and send your CV in word document format to Dervla who is recruiting for this role.
Due to ASAP start CV's will be submitted as they come in, send your CV now to be considered.