Fantastic opportunity for a Program PMO Lead to join a large organisation within NSW Government.
- Daily Rate: $1173 plus super
- 12 Month Contract
- Location: WFH & CBD Office (ad hoc)
- Start Date: ASAP pending notice
- Provide support to the Program Director, Business Owner and Sponsor to plan, manage and report on the successful delivery of complex programs.
- Lead the effective coordination and integration between projects across schedule, budget, scope, resource and RAID management.
- Develop program level reporting ensuring high-quality and accurate financial tracking, along with and proactively maintaining the risk and issue register.
- Project Planning. Ensure the underlying resource profile, schedule and financial plan are developed, coordinating the timeline, inputs and workshops required to facilitate the development of the Business Case and program management plan.
- Cordinate the governance routines for the program, and prepare timely and accurate packs and minutes. Ensure program adherence to project disciplines and required documentation. Challenge project managers in their status reports to ensure clarity of progress, action required, and deadline for resolution.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in a Program or PMO Lead role (ideally including experience within the government or insurance industry).
- Tertiary level qualification in a business or other relevant discipline, or equivalent knowledge and skills gained through extensive practical experience.
- Qualification or experience in Project Management (Prince2, PMBOK).
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.