Senior Portfolio Analyst required for a new contract role within a large NSW Government organisation.
- Contract: 6 Months (potential extension)
- Daily Rate: $684 plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD (ad hoc)
- Start Date: ASAP
- NSW Government
The Role: Provides key portfolio operations management activities, support and assurance to the Portfolio Management Office to enable the achievement of the organisation's strategic objectives.
- To complete assigned EPMO operations tasks and portfolio management support on time and to sufficient quality
- To ensure that Project Status Reports are submitted on time and meet the required quality standards
- To provide assurance analysis and ensure the application of NPMM and standards across project delivery (priorities as agreed)
- To support the EPMO to achieve a maturity of P3M3 Level 2 in Portfolio and Project Management by 30 June 2022
- Provides support to Reporting Manager for Governance and Assurance of projects, preparation of templates and maintenance of delivery frameworks
- Provides EPMO portfolio operations analysis
- Documents and maintains Summary Benefits Realisation Plans and ensures that all benefits are registered in the Portfolio Benefits Register
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as a Senior Portfolio Analyst
- Strong experience supporting operations within a PMO.
- Strong experience in providing operational analysis within a PMO.
- Maximum 2 weeks' notice period.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.