This role involves an intranet refresh project on a SharePoint platform. WFH
Immediate start plus Government experience preferred
The requirements of this project include:
- Creating an intranet design that was highly functional, yet represented all organisational identities, and brought together a diverse organisational culture.
- Content must be reassessed, retired, and migrated in a way that reflects the shared corporate service approach of the government organisation.
- Particular attention must be given to governance, documentation and upskilling/training the current users to be able to use the new technology.
- Updating online forms and improving processes.
- Analysis and requirements drafting of what the business requires from its new intranet platform. Facilitating discussions with customer and pushing back/prioritizing
- Mapping out business processes related to the intranet.
- Implementation and development of a corporate intranet using SharePoint
- Content creation (including UX design), management, and migration
- Information Architecture to reflect best practice document management and compliance processes.
- Project management tasks
- Requirement gathering, business analysis and actual application of SharePoint, including assessment of other 3rd party vendor tools that will be used to create the intranet and other online processes.
- Project Management and Coordination
- User Experience and content design