Experienced Project Officer required for an Asset Management related project within a large Government organisation.
Pay rate: $52-$80 per hour plus super
Contract: 6 months
Location: Nrth Sydney and WFH
Start date: May 2022
About the role:
The Senior Project Officer manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of complex Asset Management related projects to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of projects, including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established agency project management methodology
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
- Monitor and evaluate all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Manage a project team/s, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence-based project planning and decision making
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and to support project development and delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities
- Provide general project support such as setting up meetings, administrative services and the communication and tracking of actions
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison at The Recruitment Company.