Awesome opportunity for a candidate with exceptional professional, formal, business report writing skills, to join the Securities & Payments team of a leading financial institution.
The Equity Post Trade Manager will be part of a close knit team responsible for the business development of cash equities clearing, settlement and other post trades services Stakeholder engagement is tasked with devising a series of activities to engage with relevant stakeholders to manage industry wide implementations.
This role requires strong attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders and supporting the General Manager in ensuring all obligations are met within required timeframes in a fast paced environment.
Initially a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract which is highly likely to be extended or lead to a perm role.
INCLUDED IN WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare and review documentation for cash equities clearing and settlement regulatory expectations
- Risk champion responsibilities
- Prepare and coordinate equity post trade section of board and committee papers
- Prepare written and presentation materials for working groups and external committees
- Business Committee secretariat responsibilities
- Preparation and submission of annual CSD surveys
- Engagement regarding new customer onboarding
- Collate key statistics for equity post trade including analysis of business driver data for insights and trends.
- Support the Senior Manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous demonstrated strong communication, facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written skills - formal business report writing.
- Experience in the design and production of presentations
- Ability to look at the big picture and at the same time, dive into the details
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and continuously changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise and manage deadlines.
WHAT YOU"LL GET
- To join a small, fast paced, and fun team
- Flexible Working
- To get stuck into some exciting projects
- Experience in a leading financial institution
If this is the role for you APPLY NOW!