- €65,000 - €80,000 + Healthcare + Pension
- Remote/Hybrid Option
Our client is a leading services provider in the Irish and international market. This is a role where you will be working with medium to enterprise customers across Ireland & the UK while getting exposure to a variety of interesting projects and technical solutions and work with professionals in a collaborative and friendly environment.
Importantly for this position, they are seeking someone with a background project managing IT Infrastructure projects.
- Managing several technical delivery-based projects (IT Infrastructure)
- Creating and managing project plans
- Maintaining project objectives
- Monitoring production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifying and resolving issues and risks
- Reporting on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implementing change practices
- Managing resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Leading customer and internal meetings and setting expectations for project team
- Maintaining budget
- Reporting on projects
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- PMP (or equivalent) certification required
- You have a solid understanding of infrastructure and Virtualisation
- You are a very strong communicator - you positively communicate with your peers and customers to support and inform.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have experience in building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders and customers.
- Creative skills are very welcome
From here on out, a challenging and interesting role awaits for the successful candidate. Interviews happening ASAP, please apply for immediate consideration.