Strong Administrator required for an exciting contract opportunity within a large Government department.
Program Support Officer
Pay rate: $660 per day plus super
Contract: 12 months
Start date: May 2022
Location: CBD and WFH
About the role:
The Programme Support Officer role provides a range of project administration, meeting support, governance, and event support services, including preparation of reports, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation to contribute to the development and delivery of a range of projects and activities on time, on budget to quality standards.
- Support the Programme Manager in operating the PMO for the Programme and related projects.
- Provide a range of administrative services including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and following up actions to support programme and project delivery.
- Assist with project and programme reports to identify common themes and develop multilevel summary reports for key stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring, and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project and outcomes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees, and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans.
- Collaborate, and liaise with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) function and wider Agency to ensure effective integration and alignment of plans and activities, understand requirements, seek advice from subject matter experts, resolve issues, deliver agreed outcomes, meet deadlines, and achieve group goals
- Previous experience in a PMO / Programme support role, including:
- Meeting Administration – Scheduling of meetings, taking minutes, following up on actions and providing communications across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Understanding and working with complex business processes within a multi stream programme
- Liaising with and sharing of information to the PMO including the use of project and document management tools, i.e. Project Hub, SharePoint
- Understanding of Prince2/PMBOK or similar Project Management methodology
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders, project managers and project teams in a complex matrix environment to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ability to manage workload in a time critical and deadline driven environment
- Sharepoint experience preferred
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison at The Recruitment Company.